The Craftsman CMCD700C1 – V20 Brushless Hammer Drill sports an attractive standard Pro-level design and feature set. The handle design is very comparable to DeWalt with a nice curve and comfortable overmold.
Craftsman V20 Full list of the features
- 1/2inch Cordless drill/driver with high-performance motor produces 280-unit watts out for carrying out a variety of applications.
- 2speed gearbox with speeds of 0350/01, 500 for speed of fastening.
- 1/2inches Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes.
- Led light improves visibility in dark work areas.
- Included 20V max* Lithium battery with advanced cells provides ample runtime and increased performance.
- 20V MAX* Lithium charger provides a 1 hour or less charge time on the included battery.
- Well-matched with Versa track hang hook.
- It has a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
As a bare tool, the drill weighs in at 2.7 pounds and 3.5 pounds with its 2.0 Ah battery pack. That’s pretty realistic against both compact Pro and Prosumer models and a bit lighter than its closest competition.
Craftsman CMCD700C1 Technical Details
|Item Weight||5.02 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.88 x 2.75 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||CMCD700C1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||20V MAX* Lithium-Ion Battery, CMCD700 Drill Driver, 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion Charger, Double-sided bit|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium-Ion|
The first thing we’ve noticed that the battery connects to the tool very securely. It’s almost satisfying how the two engage together. It does need a little bit more effort than some other brands’ battery structures, We’d rather this than messy engagement.
The Craftsman drill has a good impression of it. All of the new Craftsman V20 cordless drills come with the same handle grip design. The only missing feature is an auxiliary handle. In low-level speed, you might be needing some applications. There’s also no bit holder. That’s not a big deal, though.
20V MAX battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18. Always wear safety goggles or safety glasses with side shields when operating tools. Failure to do so could result in objects being thrown into your eyes, resulting in possible serious injury.
Do not allow familiarity with your drill-driver to make you careless. Remember that a careless fraction of a second is sufficient to inflict severe injury.
Where can I get more information?
Please follow this link
Does this package include a battery and charger?
Yes, the CMCD700C1 includes a battery and charger.
What is the country of origin of The Craftsman CMCD700C1 – V20 Brushless Hammer Drill?
Made in china